[Personal] Journal #1



Guys! 

          How are you doing? Finally I had a luxury of time to write my first personal post, probably just a short one anyhow.
         
          So I have started uni for roughly one month. I absolutely love my school as I feel that I'm a part of it (it hasn't become a part of me yet, but let's see soon). There have been ups and downs over the past month. And as a commuter, I don't have a luxury of that experience of living in a dorm, which had (or still has) been my dream for a long time. It's more difficult to make friends since I have only nine units this semester, which yes, is a total of three classes. My school has a high population of students so it wasn't easy to add that one class I need as a Pre-Nursing major :( I unfortunately had to drop the other unnecessary class since I didn't want it to be another unwanted burden to carry. On top of that, my schedule is so funky, like I have a Chem lab at 7:30AM and a Math class that starts at 6PM on the same day. Thus, I had a short depression for a couple of weeks into uni. Embarrassingly, I gotta admit that I had cried a few times when I felt totally collapsing and giving up. Too emotional, ain't I? But there are some other reasons added into it >.< I'm not comfortable enough to share them though. 
         
           Worry not, things have gotten better because I have tried getting out of my comfort zone and making a few new friends. They are not quite close yet but I feel like I can totally trust and count on them. I have a sort of funny thing to share; that even though I am a Catholic, I however have joined this club called KCCC, Korean Campus Crusade for Christ. Their service is quite the same but I don't mind it because I have made many more awesome friends from here. The service is usually done at 8PM ish so we get to hang out and eat late dinner after that therefore more socializing whee :D Things are still kind of tough for me as of now but I know everything is gonna be better tomorrow, thanks to God, my family and friends. I have made some small goals for the future as a motivation to work harder since Nursing is a tough and competitive major, at least at my school (though I know some other schools are like that as well). 

          So my tips to other Freshmen out there, please keep up that positive spirit! I know things are rough as hell as you start this fresh and new journey: but don't let the failures bring you down because it is not the end. And it's hard but try to reach out more to make new friends. Believe me, everyone is just the same as you, they are just as nervous and anxious as you are. Worry not though, in college, people are more open up to you and don't be afraid of being who you are because nobody is gonna judge you (unlike in high school, or is it just me haha). Yes, I know you can totally do it C: 

          Oops this post just keeps getting longer, I better stop venting. But yeah! It honestly feels really good sharing a piece of my life with you guys. Oh another thing, in the next post I'll make a post about a mini skincare routine and it'll also be my English project. And that means my professor is gonna see this blog of mine, ahhh. I'll be working hard on it, so look forward to it (if you want to lol).



And here, enjoy a half selfie of mine taking the light rail, my main transportation (yep, sucks haha!)

Aight, see ya~ Enjoy the rest of the week! Fighting~ 

3 comments:

  1. hehe your blog is so cute :) I cried on my first few days of high school ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start uni next year, so your tips were great~! Love your blog <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete