[Lifestyle] What's In My Backpack?


Hello my people~
I have a weird hobby of checking out "What's In My Bag/Backpack" videos/blogs. I just am curious to know what people usually carry around when they go out or go to school, to see if I carry the same stuff. Hence today, I decided to do a similar post~ I don't carry a lot so hope you guys don't get too disappointed.


So I started my university roughly two weeks ago and wanted to carry a cute backpack instead of my old Jansport. 
Therefore I ordered this cute piggy bag from Yesstyle for around $21 I believe, when it was still on sale a few weeks ago. I know I'm supposed to get a bigger backpack to carry my laptop to school if needed but fortunately the laptop fits in the bag so woo~

These are what I put in the bottom pocket of my backpack:
  • Planner
  • 5 colored highlighters
  • Correction tape
  • Mini stapler
  • EOS lipbalm (it's running out though)
  • Hand sanitizer
I got most of them at Daiso if you're wondering. They have pretty cheap yet cute office supplies.



And these are what inside the big compartment. On that day I had my Chem class so I carried:
  • Expanding file holder (is that how you call it? lol)
  • Bunny pen case
  • Chem lecture book (I put it in the file holder)
  • Chem notebook
  • Post it page markers
  • Glasses
  • Wallet
I also carry a water bottle with me everyday to stay hydrated as well as my pads and tissue (not shown in the picture though.)



So these are the pens/pencil/eraser I carry in my pen case. Aren't they cute? I got most of them from Morning Glory and Daiso


Inside my backpack! This is how I organize them ..to take the pictures haha actually when lectures end I just toss everything in my bag and run home.


What do you think? How about you guys, what do you have in your bag/backpack?
Let me know and please have a lovely day C:

8 comments:

  1. woah, i don't remember carrying so much when i was in school... LOL ><
    eos lip balm though! i love using those... haha
    but cute planners/books/pens/anything makes school more bearable... lol :D

    good luck in uni :D

    Judy | Simply MiuYee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! Yes I can't live without my EOS babies lol
      Yass cute school supplies all the way :3 I feel less depressed using them at school~

      Love,
      Nelly

      Delete
  2. omg you got such a cute backpack with so many cute goodies! This really defines an asian girl ;) <3 I love your wallet it's such a pretty colour and the correction tape is a duck?! :3 cutest thing I've seen! Good luck at university and do well hunnie!

    Thank you so much for dropping by my blog! I love making new blogger friends ^_^
    New GFC follower ^_^
    Lauren xx | <a href="http://laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk”>laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren~
      Haha yes it is a duck correction tape :) Thanks for following and all those wishes!

      Nelly

      Delete
  3. You have the cutest stationary omg! I'm a new follower! Nice to meet you~ <3
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jasmine
      Thank you <3 I've followed you as well.

      Nelly

      Delete
  4. your back pack is so cute.
    and all of your stuff, they are so damn cute!

    would you like to follow each other on gfc? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!
      I'll check out your blog~

      Nelly

      Delete