[Review] Cleansing Foam: TFS Rice Bright Water VS Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore



Sup guys!

Been a long while huh? The reason is that I've been so busy with university and stuff :c Worry not~ I'm back and updating my blog today since I have Tuesdays off woo~ (so in the future I'll most likely posting on Tuesdays); but I might be queuing this. Anyway in this post, I'm gonna do a short comparison review on the cleansing foam, The Face Shop: Rice Bright Water and Innisfree: Jeju Volcanic Pore.


My sister ordered the TFS item for me (and other stuff for herself) from an online shopping store called Yourishop (Amzon based). They have over hundreds of products from popular Japanese and Korean brands and they sell products with very decent prices plus free shipping weee who wouldn't love that :D

Price
TFS Rice Bright Water | $8.40
Innisfree Volcanic Pore | $9.11


So the one on the left is TFS Rice Bright Water and the one on the right is Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore. 

Scent
They both smell so good! Sorry I can't really describe but they have different yet distinctly floral scents. Definitely not irritating at all, well at least for my case, and I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to smells by the way.



Texture
TFS: If you have used any of TFS products, you would know that the texture is not quite creamy and doesn't spread out very well. But since this is cleansing foam so just use more water than you often do while cleansing your face.

Innisfree: This product is very creamy and much easy to rinse off. And you know that soft feeling while cleansing right? This product has it all. Plus it has scrubbing beads (of volcanic clusters) to remove dead skin cells.

Overall
Personally I love Innisfree's product more since my skin feels really tight and smooth after cleansing. But. That doesn't mean TFS' product doesn't do its job well. Both products definitely leave your skin super clean after cleansing. 


I'm thinking about making a personal post next time, so I'll vent my thoughts that have been bottled up inside me for a while, and let you guys more about me as I'm not a person who only does reviews on beauty products haha. Alright, see ya next time guys. Love you bunches!



6 comments:

  1. Ooo the innisfree one sounds good! I got the samples of it, quite excited to try it out now :')

    Michelle | MishCheungX - UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle!!
      Yess it smells so good too. After cleansing your skin would feel so smooth and clean (´・ω・`) Thanks for stopping by~

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to try out a innisfree face product, this one looks so good! ;o
    great post~
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, yes! It's totally worth it! There are other Innisfree facial cleansing products that I want to try too <3

      Delete
  3. I've been really wanting to try out Innisfree's Jeju Volcanic Pore's line, but always end up purchasing something else. I tried ordering the Volcanic Pore lotion a week ago from a site, and they cancelled telling me it was sold out and discontinued :(

    Great review! If they still have it when I'm looking for a new cleanser, I'll definitely get it!
    Just started following you, can't wait to read more. Good luck with uni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole~ Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Which website do you purchase your products from? Some other sites might still have the lotion, perhaps?

      Thank you! Uni is stressful yet fun >.< Hope I'll learn more in the future since I'm still a Freshie haha I just followed you as well~

      Delete