[Lifestyle] What I've Been Doing This Summer

Hi lovely people out there! 
For some reason I've not been able to update this blog >.< How are you doing?

So to be very honest, I haven't been doing anything interesting this summer except for watching dramas and shows (cough but I have a life okay). However, other than that, I've been forcing myself to lose fat (at specific areas) by dieting/eating healthy meals and exercising!

I discovered very interesting and fun Kpop Workout videos on YT last month and decided to start my workout plan. The channel is called KpopX Fitness. They show many great Kpop workout steps (which is more like simplified Kpop dance moves and body toning rather than choreography) that you can easily follow. There are mostly leg and arm movements hence it's a great workout to tone your body.

I have made some workout videos for my own by editing already made Kpop workout videos. I trimmed out parts I don't like and added new ones that have my favorite Kpop songs in so that way I don't get bored. These videos have 'warm up' and 'cool down' movements before and after the workout as well. So convenient isn't it?

I have not seen the result of this routine yet since I started it not so long ago and sometimes I just skipped it every other day lol. But it does feel really good sweating out after a 30 minute dancing because you know at the end you will at least lose some pounds if you work hard right? 

One of my customized thumbnails for the first video:



I posted my edited videos on YT but they're private. So if you're interested (or just plain curious), contact me, I will share them~

That's it for now. Enjoy the rest of your summer guys!

Love you bunches 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'll definitely check out that kpop workout channel haha I love kpop :D
    By the way, I've just followed you on GFC~ I'd love it if you could follow back <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ Thanks for leaving comment. Yaay kpop buddy :D Just followed you & wanna say I've fallen in love with your blog <3

      Delete