[Review] Etude House Precious Mineral BB cream Cotton fit










78


Woo guys! Sorry for the super late post since I've been quite busy lately (not really lol). So as I promised in the previous post, today I am going to do a review on a new beauty product I purchased called "Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit" from one of the most popular Korean beauty brands Etude House. I know lots and lots of other bloggers have done reviews on this product before but since I also feel like doing this so why not :/ yeah! Let's get started~

There are 4 shades of this BB Cream: 
1. N02 Light Beige
2. W13 Natural Beige
3. W24 Honey Beige
4. W15 Sand Beige
and I am doing the second one, W13 Natural Beige since I thought it'd fit my skin tone.
The Net Weight is 2.11 oz./60 g


Features

  • Whitening
  • Anti-Wrinkle
  • Anti-Darkening
  • UV Protection SPF 30 / PA++

Packaging:
I absolutely love this BB Cream's lovely packaging as most of products from Etude House have girly packaging. I love how it has the pump since I can control how much cream I want to use. However, there's a con of it >.< Compared to TheFaceShop Magic Cover BB Cream I've been using before, Etude House's pump is harder to press and the cream doesn't come out right away until a few more pumps like seriously. But overall, I don't mind since... it has a pump rather than none :P



Price
$9.07 at stylekorean
yeah I know right, so freaking inexpensive, whereas it's $15 on the original website.


Swatch
I decided to compare both of the swatches of TheFaceShop Magic Cover and Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit on my arm. Both of them are "Natural Beige". 
So you know which brands of the swatches are based on the initials yeah? :D



Then I blended them out to see how they look on my skin. Sorry it's kinda hard to see but if you look closely, the Etude House one is one shade darker despite having the same "shade name" as the TheFaceShop one (Natural Beige). However, I still love it since it fits my skin tone more (that's why it's harder to see lol). TheFaceShop has a pinkish tone whereas Etude House has a yellow & orange-ish tone. 



Application
Sorry I tried my best but couldn't take any good close up pics of my face with applied product, since my camera can't focus on close up shots. Til next time when I find another alternative camera :) However, the application looks 90% exact like the swatch on my arm! 


Coverage
Quite good! However to cover some dark spots (from pimples =.=) I have to apply one more layer dabbing the product over the spots.


Scent
It smells like baby powder lol but after a while it goes away. So if you're sensitive to smells, you may want to reconsider buying the product :/ I personally don't like the smell that much.


Texture
The texture is quite light, not too thick, and easy to blend. 


Pros
  • Nice coverage (for natural looking skin)
  • Brightens the skin
  • Inexpensive
  • Easy to use

Cons
  • Hard to use pump (sorry I had to)
  • Powder scent

Overall
I'm the type of person to wear simple makeup so I'm totally fine with this BB Cream. I don't invest a lot of time to apply my cosmetics so using this product saves a lot of time for me.


Recommended?
Sure I would recommend to others if they are looking for a product that creates a natural and healthy looking skin, without heavy coverage. 



78


That's it guys! Let me know what you think in the comment section below :)
Have a great day image

No comments:

Post a Comment