Mini Etude House and TheFaceShop Haul







First post woo~

Hello guys so I finally decided to create a blog to share my passion about beauty products, fashion, and my life in general. (So yas I'm just your another average blogger). I'm pretty much new to the makeup world so please don't judge me. And I'm also working my best to grow my "very tiny" wardrobe as well as my photography skills. 

Anyway, I have some little post to share with your guys. I ordered a few Korean cosmetic and skincare products from Etude House and TheFaceShop. I purchased them from kpoptown (since I had $2 voucher so I had to use it) and a pretty new website that I like, stylekorean








From left to right: 
1. [Etude House] Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit #13
2. [The Face Shop] Smart Peeling White Jewel Peeling
3. [Etude House] Sun Prise Natural Corrector
4. [Etude House] Drawing Eye Brow #05
5. [Etude House] Pro Skill 102 Brush
6. [Etude House] My Beauty Tool Brush 351 Eyebrow Brush 
7. [Etude House] My Beauty Tool Brush 311 Shadow Blending 

I will do reviews on the products soon.




PS: It's almost halfway into the summer for me, which means college is coming soon ack >_< My orientation is tomorrow, therefore I have to prepare my soul mentally and physically like right now lol oh and I passed my permit test just now :D



Okay that's for now guys, until next time, bye~ :)



No comments:

Post a Comment